Instagram is a great app when it comes to pictures, millions of pictures are shared daily.The editing tools and filters make it the leading photo sharing application. What if one of your friends has recently shared a really cool picture of yours and you want to save it on your device? Well, you will be disappointed to hear that having all the features of the great app, Instagram lacks the functionality and doesn’t allow you to save the picture on your iPhone. Don’t fret, if you want to save pictures from Instagram, we have got you covered.
Though there isn’t an option in the app itself but you can use various third-party applications to save pictures from Instagram. The good news is that most of those applications are free and you can install them easily via the app store. Even then if you think the process is long, you can always count on screenshots. For your ease, we have provided the methods, which not only cover how to save pictures from Instagram via screenshot but also via various applications.
- iOS: Search Text Messages on iPhone.
- Easily Fix iPhone WiFi not Working on iOS 9, 10, 10.1.
- Download Facebook Videos on iPhone: [iOS].
- Show WiFi Passwords On Android and iOS.
How to save pictures from Instagram on your iPhone:
Below are the methods to help you save pictures from Instagram on your iPhone.
Use Screenshots to Save Pictures from Instagram:
- Open the Instagram application and navigate to the picture you want to save.
- Press both the Power button and Home button at once to take the screenshot.
- Now open the screenshot in Photos app and tap on Edit button.
- Crop the captured screenshot and save it on your iPhone.
Use Safari and Notes Apps to Save Pictures from Instagram:
- Launch the Instagram app and navigate to the photo you want to save.
- On the top-right corner of the picture, tap on the 3-dots button.
- Choose Copy Share URL and paste it in the Safari.
- Now head back to the photo and long press on it, from the options select copy.
- Launch Notes app and create a new note.
- Long press in the new note and paste the picture.
- Tap Share button and then on Save Image. this will save the picture in camera roll of your iPhone.